Monday, October 25, 2010

it's a holiday man, what do you expect from me?!

Hey there,
So thanks to hotmail sucking giant hairy monkey balls I have spent the last few days not only trying, and failing, to get into my email, but also transferring those of the 400+ mails I had kept (WTF was I doing that for??) to my new account.  

OK, I will admit there may have been a faster snazzier way to do this, but computers suck I lack the skills.  

*sigh*  on the up side tho I came across quite a few funny emails (maybe that's why I was keeping them).  So I thought I would share them with you.  I will warn you that we have in my family a slightly, hmmm,  odd sense of humour. Hopefully you will be able to laugh at at least one of the following.... (if not I blame my Littliest Big Brother - most of them come from him  :OP )

Q: What's black and white and has wheels?
A: A zebra.
            I lied about the wheels :OP     

Q: What's red and lies in the gutter?
A: A dead fire engine.

Q: What's the difference between a chicken?
A: One of it's legs are both the same. (Don't feel bad if you don't get this one - it's the worst joke in the world. Possibly all time).

Q: How many hippies does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A:  2. But it's gotta be a REALLY big lightbulb.

Q: How many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: WANNA RIDE BIKES?!?!?!?


And lastly a wee calculation my dad sent me....it sums up life nicely I think. Or how it should be 

Chocolate Calories.

A good piece of chocolate has about 200 calories. As I enjoy 2 servings per night (sic) and a few more on weekends, I consume 3,500 calories of chocolate in a week, which equals one pound of weight per week.

Therefore....                                             
In the last 3 1/2 years, I have had a chocolate caloric intake of 180 pounds. I weigh only 165 pounds, so without chocolate I would have wasted away to nothing about three months ago.                                         

I owe my life to chocolate.  :OD           
      




1 comment:

  1. Do I detect a trend here?

    Chocolate has been favourably mentioned in the last three entries...

    ReplyDelete