Friday, December 17, 2010

This Week....

I dunno about you, but I am buggered! 

It's either the end of the week, the end of the term, end of the year, or a horrible combination of them all that's done it.  We've been busy this week, but not really that much more than we usually are. 

We have been staying up late (read 1030pm) but really? How can that be so bad? Monkey sleeps thru more often than not now, so we actually get some sleep at night.  And as for feeding, I have managed to inadvertantly cut down how many times he feeds in a day so that shouldn't be draining me. He's happy to drink some milk during the day from a bottle, and when I was out during the week, he had some in the evening too. So YAY!!

We  did have the wood delivered.  And I did the majority of the work moving it from here....


To here.  Altho I did it over the week, little bit each day.


Maybe I'm just knackered from having so many children. Yeah. That's it. That's what we'll blame.  But I love them all. Most days. :O/  


I'm gonna go have another glass of wine and a lie down in front of the tv, watch Glee, Graham Norton, and maybe if I'm still awake by then 7 days. Have a giggle at all that.  That always helps, having a giggle at something, or someone. Captain Awesome helps in that department too. 


Then it's an early night for us. Altho not if we wait up to watch 7 days....
Hope you all have a nice relaxing weekend, that the rush down to Christmas doesn't drive you batshit crazy. It's just not worth it.  :OD

No comments:

Post a Comment