Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!

So, yes we survived!  and we returned, and we haven't even killed any of the kids! So all is good.

I had plans to write a wonderful post for you today full of pics and stories from our trip away, but it's hot. ugh muggy hot. I have spent the last 20 minutes chasing a Ninja to put pants on after a bath, and frankly I can't be naffed writing now. Plus there is washing to hang out, y'know make rain while the sun shines. Wait, that can't be right.

Oh look, my brain is melting out my ear in this heat.  I might go wade in the paddling pool.....

Actually, I'ma gonna be a Good Mum and read stories to the Dynamic Duo so that we can return them and they will at least have been opened once!!

I promise to sort the photos and write witty stories for you all over the next few days to tell the tales of our adventures.  Thanks for your patience. 

Ugh. Hot.  too hot.   blergh.   :O/  

No comments:

Post a Comment