Sunday, June 26, 2011

And Once Again.....

After spending half the weekend trying to catch up on sleep, then going to netball - not that Darling Girl played coz she was sick but we went just in case not all the team turned up! 

Then I had some fun hanging out with a good friend wandering round shops spending money that I really shouldn't have - but I claim upcoming wedding anniversay & my birthday as excuses!! ;O)

Late night even though we planned to go to bed early on saturday playing canasta with friends - then feeling like crap and sleeping to compensate on sunday - wow look the weekend is gone again.....

But still, I keep getting this song in my head, so I shall share it with you  :OD

But just listen to it, don't watch the video clip - why are they all soo fucken cheesy?!?

 

This one I like too. I may have posted it before, but I think it's well worth another listen. It just makes me happy every time I hear it.  I'm listening to it now as I write and I keep getting distracted and singing along. Makes me wanna get up and dance around!!  :OD

 

No comments:

Post a Comment