Thursday, May 12, 2011

hmmm....

I dunno about you, but it seems wrong to me when I wake up with this song playing in my head......


only considering coz I'm not really any of those. 

I'm not young.      Anymore.  

I'm not black. Or African American.  Or African. Or a person of colour - whatever phrase you prefer. I'm from white english stock.  

And I dunno that I would call myself gifted. Is producing lotsa babies a gift??  

Anyways, on my Nina kick, I have found this song gets stuck in my head A LOT so I wake up to myself almost humming "we are young gifted and BLACK! It's where it's at!!" 


hmmm.  Maybe this one is better.....




Although it's kinda a good funeral song. Or Teenage Independance Anthem  :OD

1 comment:

  1. You're gifted.

    I'll admit you fall down on the black part, though. Just a bit. ;-]

    ReplyDelete