Thursday, November 22, 2012

New Beginnings, Same Journey....

So, big news of the last week is that we had our Playcentre Association AGM on Friday.

I have been meaning to post about it, but you know. Life.

Anyways, due to some of the extra boys and pieces I have been doing over the last we while I have Ben upgraded to Assn Co Vice President!

Very cool that folks think I can do the position justice - Altho to be fair the job description is "support the Co Presidents and do tasks as they direct" let equal vagueness   :-$ which is what I've been doing as Secretary anyways.

Plus we now don't have an Assn Secretary so I'm still kinda doing that role in the interim...

In the near future tho we are looking at a restructure, coz what we're doing isn't sustainable. *shakes head* it hasn't been sustainable for quite a while, hence only having 10 people stepping up to take on roles.  things in the universe have aligned now and we are grabbing  the opportunity of getting some expert help, so YAY!

What I really wanted to say was that all in all I still think it's kinda funny that folks think I am worthy of responsibility.... I mean look at me!   ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment