Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hrmmm

So, it's been a while since I've posted.  Let's just put it down to having 6 kids = life gets busy.

And when it's not crazy im thinking about sleeping...

Not sleeping you'll notice. Thinking about it. I would say dreaming about it but that would involve being asleep!

Ages ago I dropped my phone. It didn't survive.  Turns out Admiral Awesome deserves his title. We knew this tho. He worked out that it was the cheapest option to buy me a fancy pants phone  woohoo!

I decided then that I could write blog posts on my phone while for waiting for the kids outside school.  Do I need to say this is th e first time I've managed to do it?? 

Hopefully it will become habit & I'll get back to posting more often. I do miss it. And you guys too, when you comment...   ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment