Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Brothers Are Awesome....

We'll mine are. My second eldest brother visited last week for 4 days. We saw quite a bit of him which was unexpected and lovely.

It was lovely hearing my kids excited about "uncle"  they have 5, but this was one they only see once a year if we're lucky coz he lives on the other side of the planet.

It was also some much needed silliness and help. He turned up to take my kids to school & bring them home. Only had to provide coffee which I don't mind in the least coz it's an excuse to have one myself!  Winwin  ;-)

Plus it was a nice reminder that my I other brother will be back soon.... Yay!

Sidenote: talking about my brothers always brings Junior Asparagus' voice to my brain  "I have a lot of brothers  :-\ " 

:-D


No comments:

Post a Comment