Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Awesome. Just Awesome.

So, two-thirds of my kids were taken away yesterday - gone to sleep over at various places. 

I haven't been noticed to be THAT bad a parent. Yet.  :O)


anyways, coz it's been kinda rainy, and I only have 2 little ones left in the house, I've been lazily sitting online a LOT in the last 24 hours.


But I came across this....ok, I was on twitter and some other awesome person found it and posted about it! :OP  I thought it was worth a mention.


this is who I wanna be when I grow up 

Read the link.

I'll wait.

That. That is the kinda love I wanna show my kids (I'm talking about the brother here, not the dad. Obviously!) That's the kinda defence I wanna be brave enough to display for my Lunatics, to allow them to be the people they wanna be. 


May I be granted the grace to be that strong. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment