Friday, January 20, 2012

Um. Ack.

I wanted to post something, coz it's been a while, but I'm having technical difficulties with my phone - which is where I've been taking pics lately coz it's easier to upload them to the puter.

so, alas, alack I have no post at the mo....

I've finished a bigger crotchet monkey for STFU. and I've been pondering things. But with the technical snafu I'm not really in a place where I can be bothered typing up all my ponderings. 

Altho  I will, you'll note, ramble on about bullshit.  *shrug*  I've tried to work out how my brain works and failed. You are welcome to explain it to me!!
 

anyways....here's an interesting link in lieu of pics from me

thanks, to my LilBigBrother for the link  something to do on a sunny afternoon with a friend or two  

 and all going well, I will have things fixed in the next day or so. I hope so, coz it's really starting to piss me off. 

I will say before I go, YAY for brothers who are awesome, understand technical stuff and are able to give advice from miles away!! you know who you are ;OD

No comments:

Post a Comment