Sunday, September 25, 2011

Disappointed

hmmm  can't sleep. 

Have been sore - achey joints in my arms & legs (knees, ankles, toes, elbows, wrists and fingers. Sing it with me!! Heads Shoulders Knees and toes, knees and toes....)  all weekend. Been having an extra nap during the day. Which is actually unusual for me. Sure I get exhausted. Sure I *feel* sleepy. But I don't usually *SLEEP*.  

So, I'm sick. and feeling crappy with it.  Actually, no. I'm just feeling sore. I haven't had a fever, no real other symptoms like you would get with a cold or flu.  Just really sore joints. 

and joy. I think Monkey has got it too. He just woke up (it's half 11pm here now) crying "ow ow ow"  That's about how I feel too mate.  Yay for neurofen. Not that it's helped me much.

Anyways..... why I'm here? coz I feel like this


I was hoping to go to Nat Exec (national Playcentre meeting in Nov) and Captain Awesome said that he didn't think he would be able to cope with the kids by himself. Plus that he thought Monkey wouldn't cope without me.

He's probably right. He usually is (even if I don't wanna admit it!) *sigh*

Still feeling bummed about it tho.  Wish he would say I could go. Hating that I have to ask (hey, look, the mature part of my brain understands a marriage is a partnership, and as such both parties have a right to say no. That without both people being happy with a decision the relationship is doomed. It's not the mature part of my brain that's talking right now.....)  Really hating that I have to ask. *sigh*

But I chose to be at home with the kids. I chose to let him be the breadwinner. I chose to let him handle the finances.  And I guess that asking if HE is ok with me leaving HIM with all the kids for a coupla days is reasonable even though part of my brain is screaming "but it's what I do everyday!!!"  it's still reasonable to ask first.


I'm just not happy with it.  And I'm not able to go to sleep.  yay.  :O/

No comments:

Post a Comment