Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year....again

So, I thought I would have more time to write here if I decided that's what I wanted to do...

Seems I don't know shit about myself.

We got chickens from a friend who needed to rehome them, coop and all, so I've filled my days with that. Between family being here, holidays (Christmas et al), oh yeah having 6 kids and the settling of chickens and excitement of collecting eggs I haven't thought that much about writing.

But, then, I guess the people I started to write for are here, so do I need to still blog?

Is anybody out there reading still??


  1. Yeah, Ah is still sitting here in (almost) breathless anticipation of the next instalment of the war between your self-importance & insignificance...

    (Not that I consider you insignificant in ANY sense of the word!)

  2. I read sometimes. Infrequently, as I don't get notified when there are new posts on anything I read regularly - not that there is anything I read regularly, mind, so it's a bit of a vicious cycle...