Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Life And Other Anomalies

So, it's been a while huh?

I have thought about posting, mostly coz I know that there are some who don't follow me on other social media type thingys.....but I just couldn't find the impetuous to write more than 140 characters. Or anything that I thought was worth your time & energy to read. 

What's been happening?  Not a lot really. Today I am loving this album again.....esp this track. Dunno why. the guy is obviously a musical GENIUS but even though I can't say why I love this track....


Anyways, after that, what else is going on?

Just the usual stuffs. Kids, Playcentre, housework gah.  

Went to another National meeting on the weekend, was really awesome. And I realised that it's my time to step up. As much as I'm always bemoaning being tired and all, I know that Playcentre national level stuffs revitalises me. And I know that if we all don't put our money where our mouth is, the organisation won't survive. We are a volunteer organisation I may have mentioned this once or twice. Plus the Federation (National level) supports the Associations and Centres, but is MADE UP FROM MEMBERS OF THESE. So, we all need to help out. And I feel I have knowledge, enthusiasm and passion to offer, to help with. 

So, that will be May, at Conference. I throw my hat in the ring.  Exciting and scary all at once! As usual with anything worth doing  ;O)

Personally in the last wee while I went back to the docs coz although my happy pills have helped me mentally, physically I am still knackered. Long story short; many questions and a couple of vials of blood later I am on the waiting list for an endoscopy as I got a positive reaction to coeliacs.   interesting. My life revolves around wheat, so there may be HUGE changes ahead....

I will leave you with this though, a track that I sing to myself when I am feeling low. I LOVE this woman. She is soooo amazing, the more I hear, more I see of her, learn about her the More I am in awe of who she is and how she lives her life.  My hero. *swoon*


 

No comments:

Post a Comment