Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Loving The Chemicals

So a couple of weeks ago now (yeah yeah yeah I've been trying to write this post for a while now, you'll understand why it's taken me so long by the end of it....) 

a couple of weeks ago I bit the bullet. I went to the docs and asked for help with working out why I've been feeling so crap for so long. Dragging my arse around. You know what I'm talking about, coz I've been in a funk, I've whinged about it I'm sure.

So the consensus was that I have depression, potentially brought on by exhaustion. Can't imagine how that happened ;O)


So I got some drugs. Within aday of taking them I felt better. My head felt clearer and altho I was *physically* still tired I didn't feel like I was dragging my body around. The weight had lifted. Had a conversation about this with my brother, he commented it "was just the chemicals"  that I still have to change my habits, rest more and all that.


I know this. And yet. I'm LOVING the chemicals!!

Still feeling exhausted physically. had a sleep day on friday. Now if I could only get Monkey to sleep thru the damn night I could really work at kicking this sucker to the curb baby! :O/

with that in mind, seeing as he had me up half the night, I'm off to have a bath. Look after me time. Dude is home sick, so he can watch Monkey for a while.

Sounds fair right??  ;OD 

1 comment:

  1. Little rest can make you EXHAUSTED and definitely bring on things like depression. I felt like a zombie till a good year after the youngest birth.... how do we do it? What did our great ancestors do? Go crazy, die young, run off with the stable boy? :-)

    ReplyDelete